Every once in a while, we like to highlight a member of RCN Capital’s team so you can get to know us better. Say Hello to Kate Alexander!
Kate joined the RCN Capital team May 6th, 2019 as our CEO Jeff Tesch's Executive Assistant. She has recently made the move over to the Processing department! In her new role as a Loan Processor, Kate assists with getting a loan across the finish line and making sure the process runs smoothly from start to finish for all RCN loans.
Kate is a team player and has a knack for creating a positive and exciting work environment. She is extremely outgoing and creates lasting relationships with her teammates and clients looking for assistance with their loans. Her organizational skills help her to get the job done. The RCN team is very lucky to have Kate with us creating such a positive environment every day.
- What is your title at RCN?
- When did you join the RCN team?
May 6th 2019
- How would you describe your role?
I assist with getting a loan across the finish line and making sure from start to finish the process runs smoothly for all RCN loans.
- What are some of your strengths that help you to be good at your job?
- I am a team player and always look for ways to help team reach the ultimate goal.
- I am very organized
- I have been told that I am extremely outgoing and make lasting relationships which will help build a strong relationships with my internal teammates and daily people reaching out to me for assistance with their loan.