The Distressed Property Investment Forum
Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 5:30PM – 9:00PM
RCN Capital is hosting a Networking Event at our Headquarters in South Windsor, Connecticut on April 6th from 5:30 – 9:00 PM. The event titled, The Distressed Property Investment Forum, is aimed to bring together both residential and small balance commercial property investors, REO Experts, industry experts and other real estate professionals for a night of networking and education.
Attendees at The Distressed Property Investment Forum will be treated to an Italian dinner and refreshing drinks as they connect with industry peers, develop new business partnerships, meet prospective clients and catch up on key trends and topics in the real estate investing markets. Registered guests will also be entered into a raffle and have the opportunity to win a Free Appraisal, with a $650 value, and receive two complimentary premium drink tickets.
- Inventory Trends in Your Area
- Where will inventory be most prevalent in 2017?
- Which Way Are Banks Leaning?
- Fixing Properties vs. Releasing Inventory “As Is”
- What REO Companies Look For in an Agent
- How to be a More Attractive Prospect
- How Do Banks View the Use of Hard Money?
- Finding Inventory
- What defines a friendly market
- Investing in Different Property Types
- Single-Family vs. Multi-Family
- Multi-Unit Complexes
- Obtaining Financing
- Creating Project Timelines
- Due Diligence Measures
- Common Hidden Problems
- Under Improving vs. Over Improving a Flip
- Budget Pitfalls & Solutions
- Anatomy of a Flip
- Successful Flip vs. Flip Loss
- Networking with Industry Experts
- Companies attending include, Green River Capital, Caliber Home Loans, Forsythe Appraisals, Carrington Real Estate, Nutmeg Realty, and more.
- Premier Educational Content
- Delicious Italian Dinner
- 2 Premium Drink Tickets
- Can be redeemed at our full bar
- Entry into an Exclusive Event Raffle
- Chance to win a Free Appraisal
- Two Event Exclusive Panel Discussions
- “Fix and Flip Investing”
- “REO Inventory”
Address: 75 Gerber Rd East, Suite 102 South Windsor, CT 06074
Date: April 06, 2017
Time: 5:30PM – 9:00PM
To see the full agenda and register for the event click here.